sabato 13 gennaio 2007

BENTORNATO H...WELCOME HOME!

Welcome to where time stands still / No one leaves and no one will / Moon is full, never seems to change / Just labeled mentally deranged / Dream the same thing every night / I see our freedom in my sight / No locked doors, no windows barred / No things to make my brain seem scarred / Sleep my friend and you will see / That dream is my reality / They keep me locked up in this cage / Cant they see its why my brain says rage


Build my fear of whats out there / And cannot breathe the open air / Whisper things into my brain / Assuring me that Im insane / They think our heads are in their hands / But violent use brings violent plans / Keep him tied, it makes him well / Hes getting better, cant you tell? / No more can they keep us in / Listen, damn it, we will win / They see it right, they see it well / But they think this saves us from our hell


Fear of living on / Natives getting restless now / Mutiny in the air / Got some death to do / Mirror stares back hard / Kill, its such a friendly word / Seems the only way / For reaching out again.

BENTORNATO H...WELCOME HOME (SANITARIUM)

5 commenti:

falena ha detto...

vabbè il bentornato è prematuro di un paio di giorni...spero che non porti sfiga...e di non aver rovinato la sorpresa nel caso qualcuno (ma chi??) non lo sapesse...bentornati tutti nel nostro manicomio!!!!!!!!!!!!

Domhir Muñuti ha detto...

Si, in effetti quanta fretta! Grazie e non temere, non sono scaramantico. Ci vediamo, credo, mercoledì.

s(k) ha detto...

A Falè, se stasera non esci te faccio un mazzo così!
Stay in your fucking
house-sanitarium!

Anonimo ha detto...

Falena non ti eccitare

Bellah K, ti sto preparando il cd, sempre che ti serva ancora..

Caro H, l'autostima è solo un palliativo che nulla può contro la convinzione, figuriamoci l'autostima ritmica vs bill bruford..un po' di stantia aria di o. ti farà tornare il gusto per un sano progressivismo latino.

s(k) ha detto...

Si, il cd mi serve.
Se riusciamo a vederci me lo dai domani (domenica).